Spiral Bevel Gearbox
Product Code : B(1-2-3-4)
- Gear Type
- Bevel Gears
- Gear Tooth Profile
- Helical Gear
Holding years of experience in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing an excellent range of Spiral Bevel Gearbox. There are several types of bevel gears, namely spiral, zerol, straight and hypoid. These find wide application in machine tools, rail and locomotives, defense tanks, aerospace, robotics, earth movers, cone crushers, etc. Our expert tests quality components and materials for manufacturing these gears in compliance with industrial standards. Our clients can avail this, Spiral Bevel Gearbox in varied specifications as per their need.
- Increases rotational speed
- Power efficient
- Low operational noise
Specifications Of Spiral Gearbox::
- Spiral Bevel gearboxes have evidenced to be extremely reliable due to their high quality gear tooth form and exceptional designing. They are very operating, accommodate overloads and shock resistant.
- They provide the design that is engineered with space saving alternatives contributing to an altogether new approach to industrial design.
- These are strengthen via shaft that are used when solely half torques are to be apprehended off a drive shaft or main line.
- The capability to transfer the overall initial torque through the reinforced constant shaft has substantial economic effect on innovative machine designs.
- Spiral bevel gearboxes are widely find their usage in paper, material maintenance, printing and many more.
- 4 sizes
- Max Torque at 1400 rpm input: 1/.../27,6 Nm
- Ratios: 1:1/1:2/1:3
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001-2008