Inline Linear Actuator
Product Code : L(02-03)
Brand Name : MecVel
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Product Type
- Linear Actuators
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001-2008
Dedicated to achieve high quality production, we manufacture a wide range of Inline Linear Actuator. We design this actuator using fine quality components and materials as per industrial standards. The inline actuators are capable of lifting, raising, lowering, pushing and pulling loads at fastest speed with higher stroke lengths. The product is also equipped with circuit protection (over-current), which means when the actuator is overloaded it can stop automatically. Available in different specification, this, Inline Linear Actuator can be customized to meet the varied needs of the clientsâ€™.
- Precision control and positioning
- High efficiency motor
- No load noise
- The Inline Linear Actuator is provided with limited switched attached inside a new and patented in-line design.
- Our specially designed actuators are integrated with highly efficient planetary gearbox and brushed motor in-line with the pipe like structure.
- These work in an outstanding manner and is ideal where fabrication space is limited and narrow.
- Our actuators have ability of lowering, pushing, raising, lifting and pulling load. Along with these, they have fastest speed with stroke extents.
- The elevated IP rating secure our range from dust and water that ensures its utilization in very harsh environment.
- Each product is incorporated with over current (circuit protection), which simply means that when the product is overloaded or travels to the end, it can be stopped mechanically from the excessive current.
- The application of our in-line linear actuators comprise various industries and markets ranging from home to construction, machinery and hospital, from shutter to electric sofa and cabinet, etc.
- in-line linear actuators can be built with aluminium, powder coated steel or stainless steel materials.