Product Code : AT-ATM
Brand Name : MecVel
Leveraging on our knowledge, we are regarded as the topmost manufacturer of a wide range of Drive Shafts. A drive shaft, also known as propeller shaft or cardan shaft is a mechanical component for transmitting torque and rotation. It is generally used to connect other components of a drive train that cannot be connected directly due to the distance between them. Available in different specifications, these are highly appreciated by the clients. Before the final transmit in the market, we make sure to examine the quality of Drive Shafts on standard parameters.
- Sturdy design
- Better performance
- High torque capacity
- Drive shafts are proven to be most cost effective solution that is available at present.
- These are provided with integrated billet plates for every single side that eliminates the upsetting crush band.
- Provided with stub system attached into a billet plate to make sure not only power but light weight than the ordinary ones.
- These are intactly made for every off-highway equipment and machines that have torque capabilities.
- The shafts are incorporated with variants of end-flanges or fitting and handling free choices.
- These have ability to tolerate or handle harsh terrains, added input torque and hefty loads to enhance the output and minimize running costs.
- Less sway diameters for demanding installations
- AT: max 620 Nm
- ATM: max 380 Nm
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001-2008