AC Linear Actuators
Product Code : ALI(1-2-3-4-5) + AV3
Brand Name : MecVel
- Product Type
- Linear Actuators
We are an unparalleled name in offering our clients a premium quality array of AC Linear Actuators. These linear actuators are manufactured under the guidance of qualified professionals using optimum quality components at our well-equipped unit. The actuators offered are used for tilting, pivoting, lifting, lowering, opening, closing and positioning. Additionally, AC Linear Actuators can be used in place of pneumatics and hydraulics. Prior to dispatch, the product is thoroughly checked on various standard parameters.
- Energy efficient
- Low maintenance
- Abrasion resistant
- An AC Linear Actuators are a hardware that make the motion along a straight line in comparison with the rotary movement of the traditional electric motor.
- These are widely utilized in automotive and automation (like moving lights and management carburetor), valves, in computer peripherals (such as printers and disk drives) and various other application where there is a need of linear movement.
- The entire range consists of highly economic sphere bearing screw tool system attached through a gear chain to the motor of AC.
- These actuators feature strong, reliable quality and robust making with a untainted steel extension piper and skid clutch to guard the handling free unit from excessive load.
- AC Linear Actuators are utilized for closing and opening, pivoting and tilting, lowering, positioning and positioning. The applications comprise dampers, processing tank doors, orthopedic tables, ergonomic furniture, etc.
- At present, these are used as a substitute of hydraulics and pneumatics when environmental troubles and optimum maintenance are concern.
AC linear actuator (right angle)
series ALI(1-2-3-4-5) + AV3 + ECV9092
This linear actuators series has 7 different sizes. All sizes are available with acme screw and ball screw.
Technical performances: Max force up to 40kN / Max speed up to 250mm/s / Stroke up to 1400m / Motors 1ph-3phVac + servomotors
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001-2008